1. We provide services relate to analysis, processing and tracking of data in the field of financial markets (stocks, currencies, cryptocurrencies, ETFs, commodity markets, etc.).
2. The service delivery process includes the following steps:
- you order a service through the order form on the website with a detailed description of the required service (functional requirements);
- we carry out a cost estimation of work and send you a link for payment;
- you pay for the service, provided that you agree with the proposed cost of the work and these terms of service;
- after receiving the payment, we fulfill the ordered service and send you the result by mail or by any other agreed method.
3. When ordering a service, you must fill out the order form on our website, in which you must specify: name, e-mail address, description of the desired service, additional attachments (files).
4. Prices for the services on our site are for guidance only and are not a public offer. The final cost of the work is determined based on the description you provided and may differ from the prices on the site. Also, we can refuse fulfillment of your order without specifying any reasons.
5. We work only on 100% prepayment.
6. We execute the ordered service and prepare the result in the form that we consider most appropriate. The end result is not negotiable. By the fact of payment for the ordered service you confirm the acceptance of the ordered services and the absence of any claims to the results of the work.
7. We do not guarantee any deadlines for the execution of your order, including after it has been paid, unless otherwise agreed upon when sending a payment link for this order.
8. To receive notifications and analysis results for certain types of data, you must have an account at a broker that provides you with this data.
9. The results of the fulfillment of your order (service) are intended for informational and education purposes only. We are not responsible for your any decisions made based on the results of our service/work. We strongly recommend that you double-check all the data if you need to make any decisions. You must be aware that the results of the services provided to you may contain errors. By paying for the service, you agree that you cannot nake any financial claims to us regarding the quality of the services provided.
10. We do not provide investment advisory and wealth management services. Any result obtained from us as part of the execution of your order cannot be considered as an investment recommendation.