When you execute your trading operations you have to pay commission. This commission usually consists of broker fee and exchange fee. It’s worth to calculate your trading stats taking in account this type of commissions to get more real result. There are several ways to take commissions into account in our trades analysis service. You can use one or more at the same time.
We have the wide list of the supported financial symbol codes for which the service calculates exchange commission
automatically. See the supported financial symbol codes in the article Supported financial symbols. If you trade one
of these financial symbols, just activate options Recognize financial symbols and Calculate exchange commission to
allow the service calculates commission automatically.
If you trade not supported financial symbol codes or you want to set exchange fee manually, you can use one of this methods:
- specify exchange fee manually for each financial symbol codes on the settings screen;
- specify exchange fee through the column COMMISSION in your trades data file;
- if You are downloading you trades from QUIK, you can add the column Комиссия ТС.
To set broker fee, you can use one of this methods:
- specify broker fee manually for each financial symbol codes on the settings screen;
- specify broker fee through the column COMMISSION in your trades data file;
- if you are downloading you trades from QUIK, you can export the column Комиссия брокера.